Brandon Hall is a native of Tullahoma, Tennessee and veteran of the United States Air Force. After leaving the Air Force he became an IT Professional. In 2004, although thriving in the IT field, Brandon chose to pursue his lifelong dream of becoming a lawyer. As a lawyer, Brandon approaches each case with the same work ethic and core values instilled in him by the Air Force. Brandon’s knowledge and experience with information technology has also proven to be a huge asset given the prevalence of electronic discovery, cloud computing, and social networking in today’s legal field.
Brandon is dedicated to assisting individuals and collective groups who have suffered from workplace violations including, but not limited to, minimum wage and overtime violations; workplace discrimination; Family Medical Leave Act; Equal Pay Act; Americans with Disabilities Act; and retaliation.
In his free time, Brandon enjoys spending time with his wife and his fur babies, going to the beach, and watching his beloved Chicago Cubs and Alabama Crimson Tide.
- All Tennessee State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Tennessee Employment Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association